Vacation Rental Management
Hand Over Your Keys
From booking and guest services to maintenance and housekeeping, our local team handles every aspect of your property treating it as their own. Simply hand over your keys and let us do the rest.
Who better to manage your property from top to bottom than people who live in your area? As a local tech-enabled boutique management company, our services ensure that your investment is in the best possible hands.
We work to maximize your revenue by placing your listing on over 50 website channels and pricing for optimal exposure. You will see more bookings and higher rates while we manage your reservations and guest experience.
The Next Generation in Vacation Rental Management
When you partner with Affinity, you are placing your property in trustworthy, capable hands. As a local, tech-enabled boutique management company, quality is our number one priority. By way of the latest software and smart automation, your guests will feel happy and secure while your revenue increases and your costs remain low. Simply sit back, relax and let Affinity do the work for you.
Whether it is regular upkeep or marketing your property to achieve maximum revenue, you can count on Affinity to handle all aspects of your property. Since we are local, there is always a friendly team member nearby to help with every detail.
Our services include:
- Advanced screening to verify guests and ensure your property is safe when rented.
- Protection to guarantee your home is fully covered in the event of damage, repairs or theft while guests are there.
- Rate management and dynamic pricing by way of our local knowledge and specific pricing algorithms to maximize monthly income on your property.
- Regular and emergency maintenance for your home 24/7/365.
- Housekeeping to keep each room neat, clean, and stocked for guest arrivals.
- Guest management so you don’t have to worry about guests calling you during their stay.
- Compliance information and guidance so your property is up to code per city, county, and state regulations.
- Compliance with collecting and paying your state and county taxes.
- Targeting advertising where it matters to drive traffic to your listing, increase bookings, and boost revenue.
- Owner portal with detailed income statements including calendars, bookings, reservations, and reviews.